Sunday, December 29, 2013

Gearing Up...

I am gearing up for another attempt to do more art.  I have joined a mail art group and have decided to start an art journal.  Below is the second sketch in one art journal.  I think it is going to be too small for that purpose.  Additionally the Sharpie bled through to the back despite this supposedly being an all medium pad.  I'll try my larger one and decide from there.


 Breaking in my new art journal with my favorite mail route dog.


Kitty mail art postcard.


"What does the fox say" mail art envelope.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo, love the foxy envelope especially. I don't mail etegami in envelopes very often, but when I do, I like my envelopes to be just as interesting as the etegami. And since I never have envelopes in stock, I usually make them myself from old calendars and stuff. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb. The fox envelope seems to be a favorite of a few people which is really fun. I have sent it on to its person in MA and am waiting to hear back from her. It may be a bit redundant but I started a mail art blog also at lublinland.blogspot.com. Most my art is Sharpie because it is easy for me to pick up and put away but it'll include other things as I start experimenting again. Anyway, YOU are MY inspiration and I wish you a wonderful 2014!

      Delete